Sunday, July 3, 2011

Three Things

1) Blueberry and strawberry homemade pie.  Who doesn't love the warm satisfaction that comes from eating something good, that you made nonetheless?
Here's a great recipe that I love to use.  They're easy and just plain adorable!
2) Eyeliner.  I can't leave the house without it on.  It's a must have. 
I prefer liquid for my upper lid and pencil for my bottom lashes. My favorite pencil eyeliner must be Sephora's  Urban Decay; it glides on so smoothly and barely moves!
3) My newest obsession?  FEDORAS.  They add just that one thing needed to spice up an outfit.  Plus, they keep your hair intact and out of your face on windy days.  And they're cheap, maybe that's why Jessica Alba here has so many.  Walmart and Kmart both have them for only ten dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment